SO YOU WANT A DAY OFF?
So You Want A Day Off?
Let's Look What You're Asking For!
1. There are 365 days in a year available for work.
2. There are 52 weeks in the year and you already have two days off for each weekend, leaving 261 days available for work.
3. Since you spend 16 hours each day away from work, you have used up 170 days, leaving only 91 days available.
4. You spend 30 minutes each day on coffee breaks, and that accounts for 23 days each year, leaving only 68 days available.
5. With a one-hour lunch period each day, you have used up another 46 days, leaving only 22 days available for work.
6. You normally spend 2 days a year on sick leave. This now leaves you with only 20 days available for work.
7. We are off for 5 holidays every year, so your available working time has shrunk to 15 days.
8. We generously give you 14 days off for vacation each year, which leaves only 1 day available for you to work for us.
9. If you think you're getting that day off too, you're absolutely crazy!