THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF GOOD HUMAN RELATIONS
1. Speak to people. There is nothing as nice as a cheerful word of greeting.
2. Smile at people. It takes 72 muscles to frown, only fourteen to smile.
3. Call people by name. The sweetest music to anyone's ears is the sound of his own name.
4. Be friendly and helpful. If you would have friends, be friendly.
5. Be cordial. Speak and act as if everything you do is a genuine pleasure.
6. Be genuinely interested in all people. You can like almost everybody...if you try.
7. Be generous with praise -- cautious with criticism.
8. Be considerate with the feelings of others. It will be appreciated.
9. Be thoughtful of the opinions of others. There are usually three sides to a controversy: yours, the other fellow's, and the right one.
10. Be alert to give service. What counts most in life is what we do for others.
Add all together and you will be rewarded many-fold.